Hi darls,how is your weekend going? Mine is filled up with lots of work to do,school or otherwise. Anyways, today’s fave is the monochrome trend,i like this trend especially because black and white are two of my favorite colors and they can also be paired with the remaining two of my favorite colors – red and blue. Meaning i can actually wear all my favorite colors in one outfit.
- Check print crop top £9.95 Here
- Geometric Print Midi dress £16.95 Here
- Monochrome panels leggings $29.93 Here
- Zigzag mono print dress $41.56 Here
- Mono stripe clutch $21.60 Here
- Open back mono maxi $36 Here
- Mono Aztec prints Unitard $49.88 Here
- Monochrome mini sequin skirt $22.44 Here
Monochrome is best worn with single,plain and solid colors. Cobalt blue,red and green are some lovely colors to wear with monochrome if you want to add a pop of color. You can try the monochrome trend on any form of clothing and accessories,that’s another reason i like the trend. I’m putting together a monochrome outfit,coming soon on the blog. Go monochromatic soon!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy Easter!!
*Who else likes the trend?