Hello lovelies, how’s the week going? This is a quick post about IFB’s links a la mode selection from 5th December. You know how much i like and enjoy the posts on IFB, really helpful for bloggers.
Below are their posts roundup from 20 bloggers including my Gift Ideas Posts. Enjoy!
This year feels especially glamourous, not sure why, it’s just a feeling. And believe me, it’s strange because my personal life is considerably less glamourous on paper, so what’s up with that? Is it the glitter? The sparking lights? The beautiful holiday style? Well, if you take a look at this week’s roundup, we have all kinds of resources for glamming it up this holiday season. From getting a man’s advice on gift giving, to looking sizzling hot at the holiday party. We’ve even got a close look at a real princess. I feel glamourous already!
Links à la Mode: December 5th
- Attire Club: The Guide To Christmas Gifts For Men
- Beauty & Sass: 5 reasons to wear sunglasses year round
- Daria Burkova: Gift Ideas: Best for Women
- DressCode:HighFashion: Trend Colour Purple F/W 13/14
- Gloss Glimmer: 5 Hot Holiday & New Years Eve Party Dresses
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Fashionable Stripes
- KJ: DIY Christmas Decorations: Fabric Hearts
- Lara Lizard: What to do if an online store rips you off?
- Lollie Shopping: Shoppers Deserve Better Than Black Friday Madness
- Loser Girl Wins: A Sweatshirt Worth A Thousand Words
- Kremb de la Kremb: My Five Hair Dos
- ModaVracha’s Spot: Tis the season for giving, give a purposeful gift
- Ms. Fabulous: Street Style Vietnam: Amazing Costumes of the Hmong People
- On/Off Duty: How to do Cute as a Grown up
- Racheeng: 3 Ways to Wear Boyfriend Jeans
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of Fiona Goode
- Style Vanity: New Rose Gold Hair Color Trend & How to Get It?
- The Undercover Princess: Royal Fashionistas: Letizia, Princess of Asturias
- Wild Beauty World: Stealing Beauty: Fashion’s Cultural Appropriation
- Wings for Liberty: OFW: How to style a pair of shorts five times!
Have a lovely week