What better way to begin your blogging week even when you are uninspired than to check out other blogs and maybe the moment of inspiration will come. Last week’s Ifb links a la mode features a lot of interesting reads, from Halloween costume ideas for the fashion conscious, interviews of a fashion designer and a fashion blogger, blogging lessons from Leandra Medine of The man repeller and more!
If there is one holiday people who love dressing up love, it’s Halloween! The day when you can dress up, go over the top, and have a lot of fun. If you do not know what you are going to be, take a look at the links for this week and you’ll get plenty of inspiration for your next costume. Maybe even remember you have the fixings for something fabulous right in your closet!
Links A La Mode October 30th
- Affordorable: What Exactly is a Gillet?
- Corporate Chic: Self Taught Artist: Christina O.
- DressCode:HighFashion: 10 Black & Orange High Fashion Looks for Halloween
- Elisfa: Flowers Illustrated
- Everyday Starlet: Barbara Streisand in Funny Girl Costume
- Head 2 Heels: Ode to Winter: Cozy Style Options
- Hunting in Heels: This Season’s Most Expensive Pieces
- It Takes Two Fashion: Reversed Photoshopping
- ModaVracha’s Spot: Psychologist Larissa Bruin Of From Hats To Heels Blog Is A Popcorn Addict
- Petite Mode Fille: What Would Happen If I Wore That
- Purushu Arie: Fashion History: 7 Photographs From The Early 20th Century
- Random Musings: DIY Embellished Open Shoulder Blouse
- Steph Strays: Blogging Lessons From The Man Repeller
- StyleCurated: Q&A With Camile Hardwick
- That Paki Blog: On Compromising Creativity
- The Daily Luxe: Trend Translation: The Blanket Coat
- The Style Convict: Halloween Hocus Pocus Looks
- The Sweet Seed: Vintage Shopping for Halloween
- Try It On Me: Halloween Costume: Pretty In Pink
- Wishing for Chanel: Halloween for The Fashion Conscious