Hello Lovelies, how is everyone doing today? IFB links a la mode round up for November 13th is filled with interesting reads as always. Looking for inspiration on your next nail polish color, eyeliners, shopping tips or perhaps some life lessons and motivation, you would definitely find a post covering that. I’m always happy whenever one of my posts get selected by the IFB team, i feel like i’m doing something right and it motivates me to do better. It’s also a great opportunity to discover more bloggers.
Below are this week’s selection. Happy reading!
Oh man, it’s really starting to feel like the HOLIDAYS. Get your beauty treatments in order, because before you know it, it’s GO TIME. You know, the parties, the traveling, the gifts, enough to make anyone’s head spin. That’s why this week we have an excellent selection of how-tos, guides and handy posts that will help you keep a level head when everything else is going bonkers.
Links A La Mode: November 13th
- Affordorable: Is One Eyebrow Better Than The Other?
- Aspects of Style: 10 Style Tips I’d Give To My Younger Self
- An Old Story: The Skinny on Calvin Klein’s “Plus Size Model”
- Attire Club: How to Buy Mens Winter Gloves
- Beauty Tidbits: The Best Drugstore Eyeliners Under $10
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Style Guide: Fashion Meets Football
- Fashiony Fab: Beautiful Nail Colors for the Holidays
- Our Walrus Room: Three Winter Coats You Need
- Petite Mode Fille: Which Rimmel Products Are Worth It?
- Madame Ostrich: Try These 8 Online Shopping Tips Now
- Marie Trepanier: How to Buy a Good Winter Coat
- Miss Fabulous: 5 Things We Learned at American Made
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Wills Fashion Week Summer 15
- Moda Vracha: My Korean Skin Care Regime
- Riva La Diva: Faux Fur Scarf Tutorial
- Samantha Chic: How to Get The Most Out of Your Shopping Trip
- State of Cate: Build Your Morning Routine in 5 Steps
- Style Through Her Eyes: Overcoming Anxiety With Truth
- TLV Birdie: Teaching Yourself How To Blog
- We Are Ready Made: Market Market Town