Hello lovelies, hope everyone had a great week. So if you remember in my Korean skincare routine post I mentioned reviewing individual products used in the routine. The first is cleansing tissues used to wipe off makeup before washing the face. I’m currently using Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue. I don’t know if you’ve ever cleaned your makeup before washing your face only to find makeup smears on your towel after or you’ve ever bought face wipes that turned out dry or didn’t remove any makeup at all. If you have experienced any of these problems, then you would understand the joy that comes with buying face wipes that actually wipes off makeup (including water-proof makeup) properly.
- Wipes off makeup completely (tried with my mac pro longwear foundation, concealer, studio fix powder, eye pencils, ruby woo lipstick etc, lip liner) *I don’t use eye shadows and liquid liners so i don’t know how it would perform with them.
- Doesn’t sting or cause any form of irritation on skin and can be used around eye areas (close eyes to avoid entry and wash off with water if it mistakenly gets into the eyes).
- Doesn’t dry up skin, instead it moisturizes because the sheets are soaked in olive oil.
- Has a slight citrus scent ( instead of real olive oil scent).
- Requires little or no effort to wipe off makeup because of it’s oil content.
- It leaves an oily film on the face thereby requiring washing/rinsing of the face after use.
- Tastes bitter if mistakenly left on lips.