How did your first week of 2015 go? The first week back to work or school, still bulging from the holidays? Hitting the January Sales like there’s no tomorrow? Cleaning out your closet? Planning your life for the next year? Even though it’s just another week like any other, the turn of a new year brings up so many things for everyone. What are you discarding?
Links à la Mode: January 8th
- A Glamourous Revelation: 40 Amazing Blog Posts from 2014
- Attire Club: Different Cities Different Fashions
- Buttons & Birdcages: New Years & Embracing Change
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Valentino Sala Bianca 945
- Happy Pretty Sweet: 5 Ways to Wear Marsala
- It Takes Two Fashion: The True Princess Skirt
- Jolly Caucus Race: Oxfam Online Shopping With A Conscience
- Kremb de la Kremb: 2015 Closet Goals
- Les Assorties: Reinterpreting a Key Winter Accessory
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Review
- Msyolee: New Years Resolutions!
- Petite Fille Modele: Easy Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Purushu Arie: 2014: The Year in Fashion
- Quantrelle: Style Lesson: Color Coordination
- That Paki Blog: Winter Styling & Struck by Splash
- The Best Organic Skincare: Thesis Beauty: Oily Skin Review
- The Chic Teen: My Three 2015 Style Resolutions
- Thy Bliss Calls: A Clean Slate
- TLV Birdie: New Year’s Resolution: Less Plans
- We Are Ready Made: 2015 Resolutions: Do We Have To Buy Less?
Have a great weekend