What do you really need for good style? The answer could be, “More clothes.” But we know better. It’s about knowing what you wear. It’s about finding your self, not your clothing self, but your real self. It’s about taking care of yourself. It’s about feeling good in your own skin.
Whether it be your skin, what’s under that skin, or what you’re wearing to cover it. This week’s roundup is about the real essentials you need to be stylish…..
Links à la Mode: January 15th
- Alysa Lovely: Why to Re-Watch Sex and the City
- Flower City Fashionista: 5 Trends to Try in 2015
- Jolly Caucus Race: If We Treated Golden Globes Men Like Women
- Kremb de la Kremb: Jewelry Guide for Four Different Body Types
- Lake & Moon: Raid the Closet of Alison Lockhart in The Affair
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fashion Blogger 101: Opportunities
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener 10 in 1 Review
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: 2014 Films: The Bollywood Edition
- Ms. Fabulous: What’s New in 3-D Printed Fashion
- Purushu Arie: Ethic Wear Shopping
- Pretty Passions: Dressing Fancy
- Save Spend Splurge: How to Get That French Woman’s Wardrobe
- Sechy’s Diary: What I’ve Learned From Every Successful Person I Met
- Storybook Apothecary: 3 Way Green Beauty Results in Younger Looking Skin
- Style Bizarre: Spiritual Fashion For Modern Girls
- That Paki Blog: Men at The 2015 Golden Globes
- The Coral Pineapple: The Reverse Curling Wand Review
- The Kentucky Gent: What Does a Fashion Blogger Do?
- TLV Birdie: May Lindstrom Skin Problem Solver Review
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Trend of the Season: Duster Coat
Wishing you a great weekend ahead