Reasons To Get In On The Mule Shoes Fashion Trend
- Sense of ease: Easy to slide on and off with fresh air refreshing your feet, also gives your outfit a laid back touch just like the ‘cool-kids’.
- Tone down a busy outfit: Wear mule shoes with leather, fur, fringed or heavily designed pieces.
- Use mule shoes to complete a chic look: Wear leopard print mule shoes, embellished mule shoes or mixed designed types.
- Wear bright colored mule shoes as the main accessory and the object of focus in your outfit.
- Break the ‘mules on pants’ streak by wearing them with skirts.
- Wear mule shoes with uniquely structured design and steal the show!
If i’m to try this shoe trend as a grown up now, i will most likely pick a chunky style like the middle blue skirt photo above with pants or a pointed heel type like Selena Gomez’ or Rihanna’s with a skirt.
So, have you tried mule shoes, would you try it, how will you rock yours? Share with us in the comments!
Have a lovely week.
If You Like This Post, You might like these too
- Your Outfits Are Missing Velvet Shoes.
- Why You Should Try The Skinny Scarf Trend.
- How The Stole Trend Will Keep You Warm and Trendy.
- Why Sweater Fashion Doesn’t Always Have To Be With Jeans
- Why You Need to Get in On The Saddle Bag Trend.
- Try The Pom Pom Shoe Trend For a Change.
- The Culottes Trend is Here to Stay.