Happy new month lovelies, Is this year flying or what? it’s February already! If you are one of my regular readers then you already know i’m an active IFB member and this week, lots of interesting reads as always. This is the round up of posts for the last week of January.
January is such a serious month. Back to business. Start new things. Conquer the world. You know, regular stuff. This week we have an excellent roundup of tips on how to improve your blog, and look your best while you’re at it. So when you finally become the ruler of the known blogiverse… remember we knew you when!
Links à la Mode: January 29th
- Chromo Beauty: The 5 Minute Makeup Routine
- Fashilluminous: How to Look Your Best in Little Time
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions to Ask While Purging Your Closet
- Les Assorties: The Business of Blogging
- ModaVracha’s Spot: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen
- Natalie Notions: 5 Fashion Quotes from Fashion Icons
- Pumps & Studz: I Blog Because…
- Purushu Arie: 3 Trends from LCM You Can Wear Now
- Sammy Says: 4 Reasons I’m a Closet Blogger
- Style Bizzare: 10 Vegan Fashion Brands
- That Paki Blog: The Writer in Fashion
- The Beauty Isle: Glam Glow Beauty Masks: Everything You Need to Know
- The Chic Machine: It Girl of The Week: Tavi Gevinson
- The Fashion Junki: Makeup Essentials
- The Sweet Seed: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat
- TLV Birdie: The Finest Natural Beauty Brands
- Venti Fashion: 3 Simple DIYS for a Postive, Organized Year
- We Are Ready Made: What is Masculinity?
- What 2 Wear Where: The ONE Dress You Have to Buy
Sponsors: East Dane Kenzo Bags, Clothing, Weitzman Boots, Keepsake, Veda, Deux Lux, Long Skirts, Ami Rucksacks, MCM, Schutz & Puma Select
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
Have a lovely day