So even though Met ball dominated the fashion scene this past week, IFB members still got a chance to post about non-Met related topics, from DIY shoes, how to wear culottes and more.
As it’s weekend again, you have some free time to unwind, go through your favorite blogs, meet friends, have fun and get ready for the next week. While doing all of that, check out this past week’s links a la mode..
Links à la Mode: May 7
- A Handful of Stories: Six Ways to Wear Culottes Like You Mean It
- Al-Balsam Life: 9 Top Style Moments From the Met Ball
- Attire Club: The 6 Best Menswear Looks at the 2015 Met Gala
- Fashion, Trends & More: The Scam That All Bloggers Need to Know About
- Fashionopolis: Favorites From Lakmé Fashion Week Summer 2015
- Fear in Wonderland: Is it Wrong to be Inspired by the Oppressive Victorian Era?
- Ind(i)ecisive: Divisive, Unpleasant and Empty—the Plus-Size Taboo
- Les Assorties’: Tête-à-tête With Elena Karavasili
- Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Modavracha’s Spot: 5 Fun Ways to Do Denim for Spring
- Ms. Fabulous: Met Gala Preview: China Through the Looking Glass
- Ng From the Outside: To Wear or Not to Wear Fur
- Style Bizarre: What if Productivity Wasn’t the Ultimate Goal?
- Style Maniac: Jane Weitzman on Art, Customer Service, and Shoes
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Fabric-Covered Shoes
- The Sweet Seed: Wedding Guest Dresses for Any Occassion
- TLV Birdie: Natural Makeup 101—Antonym Cosmetics
- We Are Ready Made: Launching Diversity
- Weekend Chic: A Dinner Party, a DIY Dress, an Updo and a Chocolate Cake
- Yukova Design: How to Wear Polka Dot