This Innisfree bija anti-trouble skin review is long overdue. If you can remember it’s one of the products from my updated korean skincare routine post that i bought from w2beauty, I already reviewed the innifree bija anti-trouble facial foam. It was like my consolation after my experience with the facial foam. After I stopped using the foam, i continued using it just to be sure it wasn’t like the foam and i didn’t even know when i finished this 200ml.
Brief information about bija
Bija is nutmeg in english and scientifically as torreya nucifera and can be found in South Korea’s jeju island. It’s known for having soothing effects.
Official product description
1. 6-free system : No parabens, No synthetic colorants, No mineral oil, No animal-originated ingredients, No artificial fragrances, No imidazolidinyl urea.
2. Outstanding healing effect of the torreya seed oil for troubled skin
3. Natural salicylic acid for exfoliating and trouble care
4. Naturally fermentated alcohol for soothing skin
5. 100% Natural essential oil : The scent of pine, Juniper berries and woods comforts your mind and body.
WATER, ALCOHOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT,ORCHID EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT,BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, GLYCERETH-26, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, UREA, BETAINE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, OCTYLDODECETH-16, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, ABIES SIBIRICA OIL, JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS FRUIT OIL, JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA OIL, FRAGRANCE
My Innisfree bija anti-trouble skin review
- It’s safe according the review of ingredients on Cosdna with only just 1 out of 5 chances of provoking acne.
- It’s mild and cooling on the skin with no irritation or burning sensation.
- It has a natural scent like lemon grass (i’m pretty sure it’s something else). Normally i stay away from scented products but because it smells somewhat like lemon grass i didn’t mind because it felt like drinking green tea *don’t judge me*.
- The packaging prevents spilling unless you pour out more than required by yourself.
- The effect was significant and it had soothing effect as described.
I didn’t have any issues with this product so, nothing to dislike.
How to use
Just like your other toners, after cleaning/cleansing avoiding the eyes and lip areas.
Where To Buy: W2beauty (you can get $5 off your first order of $30 and above with my sponsor code 055355010 plus samples and 5% off your next order when you review the purchased product following the link in your email asking you to review the purchased product) || Amazon || Ebay
If you’ve used this product before or you would like me to review any of the products in my updated routine that i haven’t reviewed yet, let me know in comments.