It’s another IFB Links a la mode day, yay! Independent fashion bloggers (IFB) hasn’t just helped me discover amazing bloggers and fashion lovers from different parts of the world, the community has helped me grow a lot as a blogger and taught me many ways to run my blog effectively that it’s always an honor for me whenever one of my posts is featured on IFB links a la mode.
This week’s posts have lots of inspiring posts as usual. IFB bloggers shared their favorite trends like the poncho, knee high boots, lace up detailing, the “half tuck” of button down shirts, t-shirts and sweaters and also covered topics about improving your social media skills, apps you need as a blogger, ways to wear wood and more, check them out below.
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 10 Must-Have Apps For Every Kind of Blogger
- Attire Club: The 2015 Men’s Halloween Style Guide
- Between the Racks: A Peek at My Day Job | Nuclear Power Edition
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Pink on Purpose | Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fashion, Trends, and More: Fall/Winter 2015 Trend Report | Lace It Up
- fash Up with Shivani: 10 Ways to Wrap a Scarf
- Greige Market: 5 Street Style Hacks to Master This Fall
- Hey Just Jei: 5 Wild Ways to Wear Wood
- I’m a Norbyah: To Trend or Not to Trend
- Les Assorties: Fashion for the Future
- Miss Trend She: 3 Reasons to Wear a Watch
- Modavracha: Pom Pom Shoe Trend
- Ms. FABulous: NY Bridal Week | THEIA Fall 2016
- Purushu Arie: Monday to Friday Men’s Corporate Dressing Guide
- Splash of Teal: Weekend Getaways | Victoria, BC, Tips, Outfits, Things To Do
- The Outfit Repeater: Where to Find New Bloggers to Follow
- The Wanderbliss: Jewelled by the Sun
- This Season’s Gold: Wear it Two Ways | Petite in Poncho and Knee Boots
- We Are Ready Made: Changes
- What Erika Wears: How to Improve Your Social Media Skills as an Influencer
*P.S. I’m still looking for bloggers to guest post on Saturdays, if you are interested, read this post and contact me.
Thanks for stopping by as always
Enjoy your weekend.