It’s another Ifb links a la mode week and as always, there are a lot of informative and interesting posts covering important topics including the lack of diversity in the social media feature sites and Instagram feature accounts.
I can totally relate to the feature sites post because i have experienced it myself several times especially from ootd magazine. Even though most of us bloggers have other means of advertising and promoting our blogs, it would be nice to feature diverse bloggers from time to time. For more relatable posts, check out the round up below..
- 30 Shades of Stephanie: Coffee Dates with Luke Danes
- A Handful of Stories: What I’m Wearing to Stalk You
- Attire Club: Timeless and Trendy? A Look at Mens 1990’s Fashion
- Denchibitionist: Personal Hotspot
- Fash Illuminous: Trend Alert | Suede Culottes
- Hey Just Jei: Androgynous Guide | Suitable Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Lady Goodman: Shoesday | Dolce Vita’s Ileen Booties
- La Vintage Vida: The Fitting Room Chronicles | Channeling Louise Brooks
- Miss Trend She: 10 Cliche New York Goals
- Modavracha: Saddle Bags | The It Bags for Fall
- Mornings with Madge: Dracula’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe
- Ms. FABulous: Cosplay Trends of NY Comic-Con 2015
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Ask Biki | How Do I Get a Fashion Magazine Editorial Internship?
- Our Infinity: 6 Easy Tips to Improve Your Photography
- Prime Butterfly: The Thing About Feature Sites…
- Reasons to Dress: The Great Gatsby of Style | What to Wear to a 1920’s Themed Party!
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Trends | Are Black Women Back from the Dead?
- Tales of Two: A Glimpse into the Heart of Lucknow, India | What to Do, Eat and See
- Vestiaire Noir: Louis and Loubis | The Origin of the Infamous Red Sole
- We Are Ready Made: Afterhomework(Paris)
*Don’t forget to join my ongoing eye wear giveaway.