Weekends are when i get to really catch up on more blog posts and blogs and thanks to IFB’s links a la mode, i always have more interesting posts to read! How was your week and how are you doing today? So, the weather has been cold for the past 1 week, colder than it should be in October. I just wasn’t ready. I like that weekends are my days off from Uni when i don’t have to be up and out even before 8am especially during the cold seasons.
This week’s posts covered fall colors, fall fashion, summer to fall wardrobe transition, a closer look at fashion weeks and alternatives, tips to make your knitwear last longer and more!
I’m always honored whenever any of my posts is selected, check out more posts below to get your Saturday reading on!
- A Handful of Stories: Early Autumn Favourites
- Anti.Muse: Event | Berlin Alternative Fashion Week
- Arisgold: Fall Must Have Dress 2015
- Bookish & Belle: Closet Confidential | B Sides
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October Crush List!
- Cubicle Chic: For the Fall | Transition Outfit Featuring Dot Lace Pencil Skirt
- Epouser La Mode: Fall Must Haves
- Everyday Starlet: How to Transition a Summer Dress into Fall
- La Vintage Vida: Spending the Afternoon with Frank Sinatra
- Living Boldly: I Fell in Love With New York
- Kremb De La Kremb: The Fab 40’s in Fringe
- Modavracha: The Culottes Trend
- Mornings with Madge: 16 Kick Ass Fall Boots
- Ms. FABulous: The Blonds Retrospective with Rootstein Mannequins
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Gray Scale
- Rain of Peonies: Viva L’Italia
- Style Standpoint: A Few Tips to Make Your Knitwear Last Longer
- Tales of Two: The New Neutral | Khaki
- What Erika Wears: The Best of Paris Fashion Week: Chloe
- With Love Lily Rose: 5 Shirtdress Must-haves to Transition You to Fall
Thanks for stopping by as always
Enjoy your weekend