Cheers to the weekend! Hope everyone had a great week. It’s another links a la mode week and this week’s roundup has posts targeting blogging success. A blogger highlighted the need to step out of your comfort zone, share blogging love by reaching out to fellow bloggers and how it’s best to avoid comparisons. Another talked of the need to inject your personality into your posts, create original clearly edited posts and the benefits of being consistent! There are definitely more ways to attain blogging success but this week’s posts are only targeting the beginner’s guide to blogging success.
For non-blogging success related posts, another blogger said her piece on the common trend we see everywhere these days, leggings replacing pants. Personally, i also find wearing of leggings alone like regular pants somewhat inappropriate especially the ones that clearly show camel toe and one’s skin and/or inner wears from behind. I believe they are called inner wears for a reason. I know some people would argue about this because we all believe that we should wear whatever makes us comfortable, i guess that’s why there’s *personal style*. Anyways, check out the rest of the posts below…
- Afternoon Glow: Style Confession | I’m Basic
- Audrey Can: I’m Over it. If You’re Tired of Hearin’ Me Talkin’ About It. Deal With It.
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Adventures in Shopping | Tour de Couture LA
- Celebrities, Accessories, and Gossip: Fashion Inspiration | Mad Hatters
- Chiconomical: 4 Diwali Outfits for the Girl Who Doesn’t Like Traditional Outfits
- Christy Moeller: How to Wear a Blanket Scarf
- Fashion Blender: A Sustainable High Tea with The Helm Agency
- Fashionopolis: My Sneaker Story | Converse Made by You
- Fixin to Thrill: Friday Fix | Balmain X H&M
- From the Soles Up: One Look, Two Ways | Life is Not a Photo Shoot!
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: What to Wear on Thanksgiving
- Hey Just Jei: Alternative Places to Donate Your Used Clothing (Other than Thrift Shops)
- KP Fusion: 3 Things You Must Master For Blogging Success
- Kremb de la Kremb: In English, Make Sure You Say “Please” and “Thank You”
- Life in the Fash Lane: Blogger 101 | Refresh your Blogging Attitude
- Modavracha: Mixing Patterns with Lace on Plaid
- Mornings with Madge: 15 Tips for Thrift Shopping Success
- Pumps & Studz: Confidence & A Kick Ass Red Lipstick
- Rafa’s POV: Get Stylish Wearing Sneakers
- The Heart’s Delight: Leggings Are Not Pants
Thanks for stopping by as always and don’t forget to #prayforparis
Enjoy your weekend.