Happy weekend lovelies, hope you had a great week. You all know how much I love IFB’s weekly links a la mode and how excited i get whenever any of my posts is selected, It makes me feel like i am doing something right and my blog contents are actually worth reading. Anyways, let’s talk about this week’s posts and how insightful most of them are.
In this week’s roundup, you would get to understand more terms and history when it comes to second hand vs vintage , how to style turbans in this era glamorously, a basic guide to men’s formal shoes (would definitely help during the holiday season when trying to select gifts for guys or the guy 🙂 , clothing swaps and more. Check all of them below….
- Attire Club: 5 Essential Questions About Accessories Answered
- Bows + Fringe: The Perfect Eyebrow Series
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List
- Christy Moeller: 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Stole
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Black Week | The Top Black Coats F/W 15/16
- Everyday Starlet: Fall Fashion Colors For Cool Skin Tones
- Fash Illuminous: How To | Dress Fashionable When You are on the Go
- FionaMcCabeDotCom: The Wide Leg Pants
- I’m a Norbyah: Clothing Swaps | A Different Kind of Shopping
- Inside Out Style: How to Mix Stripes with Prints
- Just Jei: Secondhand vs Vintage | All the Definitions You Need to Know Part II
- Lady Goodman: Currently Obsessed | The Saddle Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company
- La Vintage Vida: Getting Glamorous with a Turban
- Modavracha: Sweater Fashion Doesn’t Have to be with Jeans
- Mornings with Madge: It’s a Wrap | Ponchos
- Moxie Beautiful: Redbook Inspired Fashion Must-Haves
- Purushu Arie: A Basic Guide to Men’s Formal Shoes
- Style in a Small Town: How to Wear Black and Brown Together
- Style Through Her Eyes: Downton Abbey-esque Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: One Night Only in Broadway
Thanks for stopping by as always
Enjoy your weekend.