One of this week’s links a la mode posts was about makeup products for under eye dark circles. Neutralizers, correctors, concealers and it got me thinking about products for under eye dark circles. Products to treat or get rid of the dark circles not just makeup products to cover them up.
I’ve not had any serious under eye dark circles but a friend has and we used just castor oil to get rid of them. She’s Asian, the effect was very obvious especially because her dark circles were more conspicuous than mine. Another oil that has worked for me is sweet almond oil which i buy from iHerb with my other oils (Avocado oil reviewed) and teas. I use the natural oils from time to time even though i don’t have under eye dark circles just for prevention especially when i’m really stressed or sleep-deprived
The YSL touche eclat neutralizer looks good especially for lazy makeup people like me. I would prefer it to the other containers just because of ease of use, lol. For details of the other products in the photo above, check the post and the rest of the roundup below.
Links à la Mode, April 21
- Aesthetic Distance: Cruel Intentions: Andrea Chen
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: A Love Letter to My Blog
- Attire Club: 10 Photographers You Should Know
- Chanaley: SS16 Trend Report
- Distinguished Diva: Blush Pretty Pink Blush Pretty Pink for Spring & American Eagle Outfitters Athens Downtown Store Opening
- Elle Is for She: Coachella
- Espouser la Mode: What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Fashavable: DIY Long Dress or Vest
- Fashion, Trends & More: 13 Poshmark Tips and Tricks
- The House Blend: Entrenched
- Les Assorties’: Remake.World for a Sustainable Future
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Statement Necklaces for the True Fashionista
- Milk White Moon: Wynwood Walls
- Modavracha: 5 Ways to Refresh Your Blog This Spring
- Purushu Arie: Are Apple Watches a Threat to Luxury Timepieces?
- Style Sprinter: The Best Macrons in New York
- Suzanne Carillo: Gucci Geek Chic Over 40
- The Classy Junk: Take Me to the Candy Store #7
- We Are Ready Made: Lose Your Mind in Antwerp and Amsterdam
So, have you had dark under eye circles before, how did you get rid of them? What eye creams and products for under eye dark circles are you using currently?
Thanks for stopping by as always
Have a great weekend.
*P.s. I’m still accepting Guest Saturday posts, get in touch if you will like to contribute.