This week’s links a la mode weekly posts roundup featured posts about the 2016 met gala held recently, posts about mothers day (which has already been held in some other countries), fashion trends, spring/summer outfit inspirations, skincare routines and more. The roundup also featured a review of Man Repeller’s book – seeking love, finding overalls (also available on Barnes & Noble and iTunes).
If you remember, we discussed fashion books and films few months back on the blog. Read: Fashion books and films, necessary or overhyped? Could this book be counted as one of the good reads? find out below alongside other insightful posts in this weekly posts roundup for the may 5 week.
Weekly Posts Roundup – Links à la Mode, May 5
- Al Balsam Life: Met Gala 2016 | Iconic Fashion Moments
- Alive as Always: Mix It Up a Notch | Babydoll Batik
- The Antisocialista: I Like Big Buds and I Cannot Lie
- Arisgold: Five Reasons to Wear a Romper
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: May Crush List
- The Classy Junk: Black and Taupe | Outfit
- Distinguished Diva: Style Tip | The Easiest Way to Tie Ankara Headwrap | Video Tutorial
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: Beauty | Nightly Skincare Routine
- Everyday Starlet: Man Repeller | Seeking Love. Finding Overalls by Leandra Medine | Review
- The Fashionista Momma: Leather On Leather
- Finite 1: It’s Easy as 1-2-3
- Hey Just Jei: Mother’s Day Gifts to Make Mom Shine
- Les Assorties: Armadio | Undiscovered Italian Luxury Discovered
- Life in the Fash Lane: Summery Stripes
- Modavracha: Is Pyjamas Fashion Trend Stylish or Merely Comfortable?
- Sweet Tea Salvage: 10 Cute Bike Helmets
- Tales of Two: Channeling Your Inner Garden Nymph
- Vanity and Me: A Classic Look for Spring
- The Wanderbliss: Mustard
- We Are Ready Made: Rumour Has It
Did you find any post informative in this weekly posts roundup? Check out the related posts widget below to find even more interesting posts from weekly posts roundup featured on the blog from past weeks.
Thanks for stopping by as always
Have a great weekend.
*P.s. I’m still accepting Guest Saturday posts, get in touch if you will like to contribute.