This cosrx ultimate nourishing rice overnight spa mask from my 2016 updated face care routine is currently the best Korean sleeping mask I’ve used in the 2 years that I’ve been using Korean skincare products (I haven’t used a lot of sleeping masks though, just about 5). It’s the first sleeping mask I’ll be reviewing on the blog because of how much i like using it. The previous ones I used weren’t completely bad, they just weren’t a fit for my skin that’s all. They were either too light or they were only moisturizing enough for just a few hours and I end up with a dry or very oily face when I wake up. This cosrx is the only one that has actually lasted till morning leaving my face bright, not greasy and still moisturized.
Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask Review
- Very Hydrating: This rice overnight mask is just as nourishing as the name suggests. It feels a bit sticky on first application but with proper massage, it absorbs right in. The hydrating effect can still be seen and felt in the morning. It’s always a great feeling waking up with a properly hydrated skin. My skin doesn’t dry out by morning even on days with the air conditioner on overnight.
- Brightening: Say goodbye to the dull early morning sleepy face. Thanks to the rice content, it brightens the face while still moisturizing it. I always look at my skin in the morning and i never stop admiring my face in the morning. If you’ve used terrible products in the past, you would understand how it feels seeing the effect of a great product in the morning.
- Packaging: Just like majority of the other skincare products, it doesn’t come with a spatula making the application process unhygienic if you have to dip your fingers into it. That and the fact that it’s only 50g are the only things i dislike about this Cosrx ultimate nourishing rice overnight spa mask.
- Ingredients: If you know about Cosrx, you’ll know that they strive to include only useful ingredients to their products.
Here are the ingredients: Oryza sativa (rice) extract (65%), butylene glycol, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, betaine, niacinamide, dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, guineensis (palm) kernel oil, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, arginine, carbomer, allantoin, xanthan gum. According to Cosdna, there are only 1-2 chances of irritation from these ingredients.
- Price and Availability: Affordable and available on most of the popular online Korean skincare stores.
This product is fragrance-less, so it’s great for people sensitive to fragrances but be sure to check the rest of the ingredients to be sure you aren’t allergic to anything in there. I never experienced any bad reaction or breakout while i used it (P.S. I already finished my first container).
Have you used this cosrx ultimate nourishing rice overnight spa mask or any other Cosrx products? What are your go-to night creams?
Thanks for stopping by as always
*P.s. I’m still accepting Guest Saturday posts, get in touch if you will like to contribute.
*If you liked this post, you will like….
Other Korean Products on the blog!
- Missha Near Skin Smart All In One Cream Review
- Mizon Aha 8 Peeling Serum Review
- Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off Review.
- Innisfree Bija Anti-trouble Skin Review.
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence Review.
- 4 Steps To Your Perfect Korean Sheet Mask Experience