I thought of posting this Cosrx acne pimple master patch review earlier and somehow forgot about it. Have you ever used a patch on your pimples before? Me neither….till i discovered the Cosrx acne pimple patches. I didn’t even know there was such a thing as a pimple patch.
Over the years I struggled with keeping my acne under control. This wouldn’t be new to you if you are a regular reader of my blog. Acne is most likely the top skin concern of many young people.
If you’ve ever had an event you’ve been looking forward to, only to wake up a day to the event with a huge zit on your face, this Cosrx acne pimple master patch review is for you.
Some people have referred to it as the ultimate blemish patch and the best among the rest. I bought my first sachet several months ago, now i’m ready to share a complete Cosrx acne pimple master patch review.
Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch Review
- Ingredients: Cosrx describes these patches as hydrocolloid, quasi type. Just like the hydrocolloid dressing used in hospitals that adheres to skin preventing further contamination of the wound.
- Packaging: These clear patches come in a simple sachet with zip lock opening. Each sachet contains 24 patches made up of 9 (large) 12mm, 5 (medium) 10mm and 10 (small) 7mm patches. After trying out one sachet, i bought the set which contains 4 sachets as that is more cost effective.
- Effect: Honestly, i was impressed with these patches on my very first use. I just bought a sachet out of curiosity and wasn’t expecting much but the pimple i tried the first patch on flattened out by the next morning after i left the patch on overnight.
For pimples with whiteheads, you would notice white spots under the patch after leaving it on for hours, that’s the content of the pimple that has been extracted to the surface by the patch.
For hormonal pimples, you might notice the effect on the 2nd day of use after using about 2 to 3 patches as the process is slower compared to normal pimples.This is especially great for people that touch their pimples or squeeze a lot. With the patch on, you wont pass on more bacteria and dust to the surface of the pimple.
You can use them with makeup as they’re clear but you can touch them up a bit with your foundation or powder to ensure the edges are completely invisible.
- Availability: These Cosrx acne patches are available in a lot of online stores that stock Korean skincare products including iHerb, Memebox and Joyus.
- Price: A sachet costs between $4 and $5, the set of 4 satchets costs between $11 and $15 while the set of 10 sachets costs between $22 and $30.
Skin Benefits Of Using Cosrx Acne Patch
The description on the packet suggests that the patches :-
- Treats trouble skin, acne and pimple.
- Absorbs acne secretion.
- Acts as a barrier to bacteria and dirt.
- Covers blemishes
How To Use Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
- Clean/Wash and dry the pimple and the area around the pimple.
- Cover the pimple with a patch bigger than it just like a sticker and glide a finger over to ensure it adheres properly to skin.
- Apply a new patch if you notice a white spot in the middle or leave the patch on till swelling reduces in the absence of any white exudate.
Where To Buy Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
A lot of online stores that sell korean skincare products sell Cosrx products. You can buy the Cosrx acne pimple master patch from the following stores depending on your location.
Have you used acne patches in the past, what was your experience like? Any favorites or brands we need to know about other than Cosrx? Share with us in the comments!
Have a great day and don’t forget to check out my shop if you reside in Nigeria!
Keep Up With All Blog Posts